Friday, January 16, 2009

NOTORIOUS



I had a the chance to see a midnight screening of "NOTORIOUS" last night courtesy of 98.5 The Beat in San Antonio. I'll be honest my expectations for this movie wasn't too high to begin with, so i guess when you don't expect too much the movie might turn out aiight. I know the movie is proably gonna rake in serious dough, just off who the movie is about. To me, the story jus went too fast, and some of the acting was so so. But then again how can you cram B.I.G's whole life in 2hrs or so, I get that. But as a fan and as an artist, I would have liked to see more the struggle of how he got to where he got. They just did it too fast for me. I'm gonna see it again because I was a lil tipsy from the goose and cranberry in the lobby waiting for it to start, so maybe thats why I just thought it was aiight. I'm sure people will still love it. Like I mentioned earlier my expectations weren't too high, but damn i wish the movie would have proved me wrong. If you haven't seen it you should still go check it out for yourself. Be your own critic, fuck what anybody else say.
R.I.P Christopher Wallace!

No comments:

Post a Comment